|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- What colloquialisms can be used to refer to a friend?
- Can you infer causality from correlation?
- Colleagues present same data analysis for years, each time with different "framing". Ethical?
- Why the blank wedges in this very early 21 cm map of the Milky Way? (Oort et al. 1958)
- Draw a shape with operation on parameters in Tikz
- Why doesn't Clang like the __DATE__ macro?
- I lost my students' quizzes due to thievery, what should I do?
- Would a lightweight 2-person tent or medium weight 3-person tent be better for near freezing weather?
- I don't understand why this sentence need the to +ing
- Is this a BST pre-order traversal?
- Why did Cooper leave at the end?
- What powers The Doctor’s sonic screwdriver?
- Why does Cdim7 contain an A instead of a Bb?
- What would be the specific impulse of a continuous nuclear fusion drive?
- What to tell the senior staff about dietary restrictions of my team, for a welcome party?
- If a circuit only has a current source and no voltage source where does the voltage come from to supply the circuit?
- Second Generation Packaging Confusion
- How to list an academic award received multiple times on CV
- round() returns different result depending on the number of arguments
- How do some institutions attract so many female computer scientists?
- Did Genie actually grant any of Aladdin's wishes other than the one to set him free?
- Is this string a palindrome (in Morse Code)?
- A Matchstick puzzle with a little twist
- Did NASA's Borg Collective-designed antennas work? Have similar designs every been used in spacecraft beyond testing?