- Is there any difference, playing wise, between a centre jointed cue and a 3/4 jointed cue? I would have thought that the only difference would be that a centre jointed cue is more portable because it wouldn't require as large a case, but many players seem to have 3/4 jointed cues, and there must be a reason for this
- Does wood type make a difference? Assuming they're the same weight, why would a maple cue be any better or worse than an ash cue, for example?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a heavier or lighter cue?
- Is there any reason to go for a hand spliced cue over a machine spliced one?
- Overall, what are you paying for when you buy a £250 cue as opposed to a £100 cue?