I am interested in the typical daily and weekly training schedules of an NBA team (or any other professional sport team) during the season. I did some research, but this seems not too easy to find. I don't necessarily want to know every detail (as this is probably not something teams and coaches will reveal), but I'm very interested in some rough numbers:
- How many hours of training does a basketball player in the NBA have per day/week?
- How much of it are individual workouts and how much is team practice?
- How much is athletics training compared to basketball sessions?
- How much tactics and video sessions do teams have?
- How is the training integrated into the tight 82 games schedule with two to three games every week.
- How high is the intensity (also compared to the off-season)?
- How does recovery look like? What treatments are done and when (after games, after practices, both)?
- How big are the differences for the above between players?