This is a picture of Polish football fans holding banners.

enter image description here

What is the name of these kind of banners?


A "scarf" (English); Or "cachecol" (Portuguese, as myself and the guys on wikipedia's picture :-), from the French "cache-col" (to cover the neck), also "écharpe" (French)

Usually you do wear them around the neck, or may waive it as a flag.

| improve this answer | |
  • Yay..Thanks Mate!! This is what I wanted..Cheers!! – Jenson M John Dec 3 '16 at 5:13
  • Bufanda (in spanish) ;) – gbianchi Dec 5 '16 at 18:18

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.