enter image description here

How do people call it, when you dribble the ball over the defender on one side while yourself passing through the other side?

  • 1
    Not really sure there is any specific name for it.
    – New-To-IT
    May 3, 2017 at 14:32
  • 1
    Wrap around pass to himself.
    – A D
    Jul 16, 2017 at 16:22

1 Answer 1


Arbitrary street ball move. Could say it was an in-and-out dribble into a wrap around pass to himself. Either way, nice move if you can get away with it!


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.