I'm not much of a wrestling fan, but I often hear about a RKO.

I know KO (Knock Out) and TKO (Technical Knock Out, where it's not a KO in itself, but the fight is considered one).

What is an RKO?


An "RKO" is Randy Orton's finishing maneuver (named after his initials), a variation of the "Jumping Cutter." This is not a "technical" wrestling term like KO or TKO.


This was popularized in pop culture through Vines known as "RKO Outta Nowhere."

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.