So I'm wondering if there's a special name for this trick. It's very basic. You're moving forward, and you do a 180 degree kickturn (ie: pivot off the tail. turn the nose 180 degrees). At the end you're still going forward. You just have the tail in front and the nose in the back. Is there a special name for this trick?

I'd think it would be called a 180 spin, but looking online a 180 spin usually refers to an ollie with 180 degree spin. This is simpler than that. I looked at reverts also, but in a revert the wheels slide instead of pivot.

This isn't an endover because for an endover you pivot on the nose.

Is this just called a 180 kickturn? I tried googling '180 kickturn', but I only see it used in the context of ramps. I'm just referring to a 180 spin on flatground.


EDIT: Note that the body turns 180 along with the board.

  • 1
    If I understood correctly... I think you're describing a Shove it...? – ImClarky Jul 27 at 13:59
  • Well, it's like a shove-it, but your body turns along with the board. In a shove-it, only the board turns. – Ameet Sharma Jul 27 at 14:23

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.