My iron shaft has 2 letters S and R on it. As per my understanding S stands for “Stiff” flex and R is for “Regular” flex and only one letter is suppose to represent flex of a shaft. Why does my iron shaft have 2 letters and what could it mean? golf driver shaft

  • It's a regular flex. Das S-like thing could as well be a part of the brand. Everything can be read from the right, except for that one. I'm not really sure, though. – dly Nov 10 '20 at 9:22
  • 1
    I had the same thought but could not find a single explanation online hence ended up asking the question here. Perhaps there is a certain way manufacturers place flex alphabets on the shafts. – shahz Nov 10 '20 at 9:31

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.