In the following scenario, can the referee cancel the goal?
- The ball goes out of play.
- A fight begins between to player of different teams.
- The referee warns both players, ends the fight and restarts the play.
- Plays restarts and one of the players who fought scores a goal just 10 seconds after the game restarted.
- At the same time, assistant referee warns the head referee that the player who scored a goal had hit his/her opponent during the fight.
- The head referee shows the player red card and sends him/her off.
In my opinion, the referee can send the player off but cannot cancel the goal, even though the goal was scored by the player who must have been sent-off. The reason why I think like that is, the position has changed after the fight. Am I right?