What is the name of the device?

enter image description here

  • 2
    Welcome to Sports SE! I closed your question because it is not clear what you are asking in the context of sports. However, I am glad you were able to find an answer. – user527 Aug 25 '13 at 13:29
  • The question was so simple as it is in the title. I only added to the body text to meet the requirements about length. It was easy to find answers to the rest of the questions by google. I think it is now enough clear. – Léo Léopold Hertz 준영 Aug 25 '13 at 15:09
  • 1
    Again, how so in the context of sports? The question is as simple as read, yes, but in what relation does your question have with sports? – user527 Aug 25 '13 at 16:53
  • Regression is very important part of sports. – Léo Léopold Hertz 준영 Aug 25 '13 at 16:54
  • 1
    I see nothing in your question in how you relate regression specific to sports. Do you plan to use this device to help your recovery in a specific sport/exercise/fitness activity? Simply asking to identify the device doesn't scope your question in any of the aforementioned categories. – user527 Aug 25 '13 at 16:55

This thing seems to be an Arco Largo. I don't know if it has a generic name.

| improve this answer | |
  • 1
    Over here its known as a Backstretcher – Ivo Flipse Aug 25 '13 at 17:07

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.