If you jump right before the rope goes around the corner in a cable wakeboard park so you get cought by the twitch in mid-air, how do you call these tricks?

I found none in the glossary.


They are called "Flyby"

Here is a nice video: http://youtu.be/pfkOKwfPLF8

You need to sit on the bar to withstand the pull while you fly around the corner.

Here a report of a german liftboy about this subject

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.