I recently moved to UK and figured that where I live (Crawley, West Sussex) there is no Capoeira school.

So I decided to organize a new club for training Capoeira. I found a nice location, one of the facilities from the council, but I need to sort out the insurance for the students and myself, so that in case anything happens we are covered.

I'm not sure how this type of insurance works.

  • How should I approach this problem
  • Who should I contact
  • What kind of insurance I should get

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.